Saturday 16 August 2014

Feed


For Titus and his friends, it started out like any ordinary trip to the moon - a chance to party during spring break and play with some stupid low-grav at the Ricochet Lounge. But that was before the crazy hacker caused all their feeds to malfunction, sending them to the hospital to lie around with nothing inside their heads for days. And it was before Titus met Violet, a beautiful, brainy teenage girl who has decided to fight the feed and its omnipresent ability to categorize human thoughts and desires


I found feed to be a predictable book, that probably was much more interesting back in 2001. I find in 2014 this books world building could be better, you never are really given answers to most questions. You go into the book thinking it will be a life altering book about technology but its not is basically a love story that sucked. This was not a book I would recommend I found it was very out there in a bad way. Do not let this review stop you from reading it if you want to read it go ahead, but I found it to be a waste of time the only reason I read it was because it was the only book at the moment that I had to read. The only character I liked was violets dad. I give this book 2 out of 5
Jordyn
P.S TITUS WORST BOYFRIEND EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment