Thursday 5 June 2014

May Wrap UP

I did go a little off my TBR but I read what I wanted to read as I was going along, I think I had a decent reading month, I had track training all month so I didn't have a lot of time to read.
Under The Never Sky-Veronica Rossi 4 stars
Through The Ever Night- Veronica Rossi 4 stars
Into The Still Blue- Veronica Rossi 4.5 stars
Roar And Liv- Veronica Rossi 4 stars
The Darkest Minds- Alexandra Bracken 4 stars
The Edge Of Always- J.A Redmerski 4 stars
The Diviners-Libba Bray 4 stars
The One- Kiera Cass 5 stars
The sisterhood of the traveling pants- Ann Brashares  5 stars
A Great And Terrible Beauty- Libba Bray 4.5 stars
The Second Summer Of The SisterHood- Ann Brashares 3.5 stars
Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea- April 4 stars
Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children- 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment