Friday 23 May 2014

The Edge Of Always- J.A Redmerski

THIS WILL HAVE SPOILERS ON THE EDGE OF NEVER SO DO NOT PROCEED READING IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT!!!!!!!
Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated.

I love Andrew and Camryn's life motto or philosophy, and I hope one day i'll make every second count like they did. Young adult novels seldom change our views on the earth were living on, but this one made me realize how it's true, were told to be like everyone else and have a mortage, a family and a steady job but that's bullshit. There's so much out in the world and I hope that one day i'll see it for myself. But wow they had to deal with a lot of shit in this book, the tragedy was terrible and I was dying on the inside reading it, because I've been cheering for them for 2 whole books. The book itself was interesting it jumps in time it goes from day after day to months later to years later. Which I think was the only way to give us a good concrete ending. I don't know how to write this review because theres only so many ways to express how I felt about it, so i'll say something READ IT, it changed my view on the world so who knows maybe it'll change yours! a 4.5 out of 5
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment