Sunday 25 May 2014

The One- Kiera Cass SPOLIERS TO FIRST AND SECOND BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was scared to read this, I didn't want the series to end, I didn't want to know who she chose, but I have to say i'm so happy finished it.

The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

 

Most of this book I was pissed at America, she had two guys and she didn't really listen or try to understand how harmful that was. Sure America rose to the occasion and did some pretty spectacular stuff, but she acted like she could have ether guy she made them both feel important.

Aspen well he was trying so hard to make a life for himself, and America never listened., The person I was the most proud of was Maxon, how could I not be! he is in the process of making a big change. I  was heartbroken at the end before the epilogue I was like  NO WAY NO WAY, REALLY REALLY KIERA THIS IS HOW YOUR GONNA END IT. But then I kept reading and BAM life was good.There was a lot of heartbreaks in this book, for America, and Maxon and well everyone. This book was an amazing conclusion to the series and I don't think it could have been ended any better. You find out a lot about America's family, I have to say I hate KOTA he was heartless and cruel. He didn't care about anything ever, he was terrible. The whole series I was like America he is your brother he can't be that bad, but nope he is terrible and I would have been ok with it if he had died.  This was probably the best book I read all month, it is one of the only books I gave a 5 out of 5 this month. Please read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment