Monday 12 May 2014

Under The Never Sky-Veronica Rossi

WORLDS KEPT THEM APART.

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER.

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers.



One thing I need to applaud Veronica on is how the romance made sense, it evolved properly like a real romance would, it wasn't love at first sight I feel like the romance was proper, and very realistic for a non realistic book like this. Another thing I loved was the world, the world hasn't been done before especially with the aether, I have never heard about anything similar to it which made it really fun to read. I wish more of the questions I had were answered but I'm guessing they will be answered in the next two books. The fighting/ hunting scenes were detailed but not gory or gross, the general idea of the tribes is interesting and the dispersed. I liked the main characters, but I loved Roar once he came into the book I was hooked. I wasn't really into it until Roar entered the story after that I loved it. The beginning personally for me wasn't what I excepted I was looking for action and romance, but the ending had everything I wanted. I really liked Perry too, I love the protective side of him, I love protective side of guys in general. Perry's protectiveness over Talon was so cute and made sense to me, it was so cute and let you see the softer side of him, which I think was important. I give it a 4 out of 5. I have already started the second book.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment