Tuesday 18 February 2014

Fallen Too Far - Abbi Glines

Fallen Too Far By Abbi Glines
This book is told completely in Blaire's point of view.
Blaire's life has been everything but easy, her sister died, her dad walked out, her mom got sick and died leaving her with nobody but herself. Blaire has no where to live and twenty dollars to her name so she contacts her father who gives her an address to go to, to live. When Blaire arrives at the address she finds out her father has left for Paris with his new wife, leaving her to live with her step brother Rush. Rush is the ultimate bad ass, who carries his own secrets he's not willing to share. Blaire is the one thing Rush can't have, but he wants her and he wants her bad.

OMG this book I heard about through a youtuber named abookutopia who mentioned this in her romantic recommendations, I looked at some reviews and decided I really wanted this book, I bought for my kobo and read it in one sitting. This book is addicting, romantic, makes you hate and love Rush at the same time, it really is young adult so do beware of that. There is something about Blaire that instantly makes you like her she's a strong independent young woman whose experienced an abnormal amount of pain in her 19 years but still goes strong. I really had a love hate relationship with Rush is he a good guy or is he a bad guy kept running through my head. it definitely is on my list of to do's to read the next book in Abbi's trilogy, I rate this book 4,5 out of 5.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment