Thursday 20 February 2014

Poison Princess- Kresley Cole

Poison Princess-Kresley Cole
Evie has her own secrets like the nightmares she haves, the hallucinations that seem so real, the fact that she can control plants and the biggest of all the things her grandmother taught her. Evie spent her summer at CLC a rehab for teens out of there mind, she's on pills and there not helping to silence the voices in her head. Evie has it all a hot senior boyfriend, a designer closet, the biggest house around and as many friends as she could ask for. The voices in her head tell her something very bad is going to happen and when the flash comes she knows there's more to the voices than that. Her and her mother are struggling to get by until Jackson shows up; Jacksons from the other side of bayou, and could very well save her life. Evie is determined to get to North Carolina to find her grandmother, and Jackson is going with her.......

At first I didn't think I would like this book that much I hate it when books start with a prologue, that's like the end of the book. But as soon as I was 2 chapters in I was hooked. Poison Princess is post apocalyptic, but it has romance in it too. As the book progresses you learn more about Evie and Jackson, and I seriously fell in love with Jackson, he has a troubled bad boy past but IS the good guy. I am so excited to get my hands on the second book called Endless Knights. This book was so well written and on a side note I loved the font. (Is that weird?) I would rate this book 4.5 out of 5.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment