Saturday 29 March 2014

Elegy- Amanda Hocking

Elegy-Amanda Hocking
Elegy is the fourth and final book in The Water Song Series, I personally loved this series. I loved how it involved Greek mythology which I'm obsessed with. I really had a bond with the characters in the series, well almost all the characters I honestly hated Penn, Lexi and Thea. The series is a unique one, I loved the first two books in the series so much I honestly became addicted, but with Tidal and Elegy I grew a tad disappointed, I'm still very happy with how the series ended, I did really enjoy how they solved everything.
Gemma is a siren, and her time on earth is running out. Unless she finds a way to break the siren curse. Daniel is doing dangerous things to protect the people he loves. Harpers away at school but needs to help her sister, and Alex is feeling things his head knows is wrong to feel but his heart tells him a different story.
Thank Zeus for Penn finally being gone, I'm even happy Liv and Thea are gone. I know Thea was the good one but she was just as bad as Penn. I love the Greek mythology that is incorporated into the story, I loved the romance it wasn't hot and steamy it was sweet and caring. This book was not my favorite in the series but I loved how they got the happy ending they deserved and how justice was served, it is hard to believe that this whole series took place in like one summer but I loved it anyways I would give this book a 4 out of 5.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment