Sunday 30 March 2014

I Love Spring Book Tag

I really think book bloggers should be allowed to do tags too, so the first one I'm doing is the I love spring tag.
1. How is spring where you live?
Spring where I live is a pretty terrible season, it's never nice out it's ethier snowing, raining or melting the snow and ruining your shoes. And no you can't wear shorts or flip flops you wear winter boots, winter jackets.
2. Most Anticipated Spring Release?
The One- By Kiera Cass I'm so excited to see who Maxon choses and I'm dying waiting, the cover is so beautiful.
3.A Book Cover That Reminds You Of Spring?
Umbrella Summer- By Lisa Graff Basically because of the umbrella!
4. Where Are You Going To Read This Spring.
Probably in the house it's to chilly outside to read there.
5. Find A Book You Own With A Sun On It.
Forever Summer by Alyson Noel. You can't see the sun but you know its there.

6. What Are Your Favorite Spring Reads?
Anything Contemporary and romance.
7. Find A Book You Own With As Many Different Colors On It.
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han And Siobhan Vivian.
That's it.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment