Monday 3 March 2014

Series I Will Not Be Finishing

This isn't in any order or anything like that.
  • Enders Game Series - Orson Scott Card. This series is Sci-fi and futuristic. I believe there is roughly 10 books in the series. I read the first book and didn't love it or really like it at all. It was interesting but wasn't a book for me. I really did prefer Peters character in the book than in the movie. I seriously hated the font so much, which made it less fun to read. If you like Sci-fi intense sci-fi and if you liked the movie I would recommend it too you.
  • The Gossip Girl Series-Cecily von Ziegesar. I LOVE the show to death, but the books were just boring and didn't really have a hook or anything to drag me in, I couldn't imagine the setting that well and I overall did not like it.
  • Pretty Little Liars-Sara Shepard. My reason for not finishing the series isn't that I didn't like it, I personally just felt like the books have gone on too long and are becoming predictable and are just not as interesting.
  • Carrie Diaries-Candace Bushnell. I absoultly hated the first book, I hated it with a passion, that's seriously all I can say.
That's all I have today because I prefer single novels and books without a series, let me know which series you will not be finishing down below.
-Jordyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment