Friday 28 March 2014

Sarah Dessen's Books In Order From Favorite To Least Favorite

I'm going to be telling you my favorite and least favorite Sarah Dessen books in order
  1. The Truth About Forever
  2. That Summer
  3. Dreamland
  4. Lock And Key
  5. Just Listen
  6. Along For The Ride
  7. This Lullaby
  8. What Happened To Goodbye
  9. Someone Like You
  10. Keeping The Moon
  11. The Moon And More
I personally love Sarah Dessen's books to the moon and back and only a few of them have ever let me down, those ones would have to be number 10 and 11. I honestly excepted more out of The Moon And More, and Keeping The Moon has never been a favorite of mine. But my 2 favorite are The Truth About Forever and That Summer. One reason I loved That Summer was because it wasn't Sarah Dessen's typical romance story it was more a self discovery book that I loved so much.
Let me know how you felt about The Moon And More
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment