Friday 21 March 2014

Wait For You-J.lynn

Wait For You-J.lynn
Wow this book was so different, it wasn't just focused on one main idea, it was focused on like 5 or 6 the whole time. I loved how you tried to piece together her past, you eventually find out but not until the end. I seriously loved this book so much.
Avery traveled 1000 miles to college to try and escape what happened to her 5 years ago at a Halloween party. All she needs to do is make it to her classes on time, make sure the bracelet on her left wrist stays in place, not draw any attention to herself, and maybe—please God—make a few friends, because surely that would be a nice change of pace. The one thing she didn’t need and never planned on was capturing the attention of the one guy who could shatter the precarious future she’s building for herself. Cameron Hamilton is 6 feet tall and has amazingly blue eyes, she knows she needs to stay away from him but he's everywhere with his witty remarks and his charm.But when Avery starts receiving threatening emails and phone calls forcing her to face a past she wants silenced, she’s has no other choice but to acknowledge that someone is refusing to allow her to let go of that night when everything changed. When the devastating truth comes out, will she resurface this time with one less scar? And can Cam be there to help her or will he be dragged down with her?
This book I really enjoyed Cam was so sweet to her. I know people will say she was a bitch to him but you have to think about what happened in her past, that's a lot to deal with especially with horrible parents. I loved how I got to know both Cam and Avery really well, I thought what Cam did for his sister was so sweet also a tad bit scary but he would do anything for her. This book deals with very real life possibilities, and I found that really interesting to see how they dealed with it. Jennifer has did it again written an amazing book that I had to read in one sitting. I loved the romance in this book but also the realistic circumstances. I give this book 4 stars out of 5.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment