Saturday 8 March 2014

Never Too Far- Abbi Glines

Never Too Far- Abbi Glines
Woah can we just talk about how short this book was! Not cool Abbi not cool at all, I finished it in 3 hours flat. Never Too Far is the second book in the Rosemary Beach series, the first book is Fallen Too Far which I do have a full review on further down below. I loved Fallen Too Far so frickn much that I had to read the sequel once I had time luckily I found some time.
This book is told is Rush's and Blaire's point of view which I love having the girl and guy's point of view in romance books.
Rush kept a secret that destroyed Blaire's world, everything Blaire had grown up believing was a lie. Blaire is still in love with Rush, but how can she ever forgive him. She returns home to Alabama, and starts to live again as best as she can. Until an unexcepted turn brings her whole world down. How can she get over Rush, when he's the only person she can trust.
There may be spoilers so i'm sorry. OMFG Rush you promised to be there for her but as soon as Nan gets in an accident you run off and treat her like a piece of shit under your shoe. I was honestly hoping Blaire would leave him, he was a wuss. I really had hoped her and Woods would become a thing he treated her right the whole time. Nan was so stuck up, like why can't you just let your brother be happy, he's taken care of you your whole life the least you can do is let him be happy. Blaire's dad was a douche, he abandoned his family for a family that wasn't his at all. "be the one thing I couldn't be for her a man" Well maybe if you manned up and weren't a complete dick that would actually be heartfelt. Rushes "No. One. Comes. Before. You" Dude you left her for Nan faster than I could say WTF. Rush lost all his bad boyness which some people like it and a lot of people hate it, I personally felt like it was him growing up and letting himself really truly love Blaire and it made him seem like a good person to be a father. I loved when Blaire asked him to get a nipple piercing I found that crazy, but also so sweet that he was willing to do that for her. I give this book 4 out of 5 mostly because it was pretty short and  Blaire and Rush always did the same thing. Piss each other off than make up, piss each other off then make up. But I totally want to read the next book and the book from Rushes point of view.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment