Sunday 9 March 2014

Jordyn's Favorite Series

This isn't going in any order I love all these series equally!
  • The Lux Series- Jennifer L Armentrout. I have a whole separate review on this series and companion/ novella, that I did in February. I love this series so much it mixs romance and sci-fi which I found really interesting and Daemon Black was on my Top Fictional Boyfriend list I did. If you haven't read this series I would highly highly recommend you do.
  • The Mortal Instruments Series- Cassandra Clare. I really love this series its so interesting and is so unique. The series has 6 books the 6th is coming out this year, I haven't read Clock Work Prince or Princess yet but I definitely do want to. The series is basically about angels, demons and people who have angel blood in them who are called shadowhunters there also is an amazing romance.
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty Series- Jenny Han. I have always loved books about summer, who doesn't? But this series brought the bar up like a million notches. Lets just say I LOVE CONRAD and would marry him.
  • The Selection- Kiera Cass. This series is like Cinderella meets Hunger Games, it's so interesting, and the world it's set in is so unique and different. The third book in this series is being released May 6th and I seriously might die waiting for it. I'm team Maxon in case anyone cares.
  • Divergent Series-Veronica Roth. How could I not write this one down it is captivating, I personally hated how the last book ended but I accept that not everyone gets a happy ending, I can some this book up in one word FOUR.
My Current Favorite Series -Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment