Sunday 16 March 2014

The Edge Of Never-J.A Redmerski

Wow I loved this book and I loved the characters. It is such a breathtaking page turning book and I think I'm in love with Andrew Parrish. This book follows 2 young people with deep dark secrets. Camryn is done with love and relationships the two she's had have hurt her immensely, her boyfriend of 2 years Ian was killed in a car accident and the very next guy she was with cheated on her, after a night at a club called Underground Camryn decides to leave her town and travel anywhere she boards a bus to Idaho and meets Andrew the guy with tattoos and who plays his music much to loud, and the guy who shows her how amazing it is to feel alive.
Andrew's dad is dying in a hospital and that's where he's headed to say his final goodbyes he started in Texas and he's on his way to Wyoming he boards a bus and there he meets Camryn the girl who's not afraid to put him in his place. The girl who shows him how to be alive.
I loved this book because it wasn't like most young adult books where the moment the guy and girl see each other their in love; that's a heart warming story but it isn't the truth. I liked how in this book their relationship evolves at a normal pace. I also love how you got both perspectives I always love books where you get the guy and girls perspective. At first I thought it was going to be some average cheesy road trip story but it's not you really hit some deep feelings and stuff. But OMG some of the scenes were like hard core, the truck driver scene for example....... I cried at the end I was like
It was sad and heart breaking but it ended on a good note, and the whole end I was hoping Camryn got the ending she deserved it was like she was a real person and I was praying for Andrew. I thought it was so freaking cute when Camryn said she wanted to get the other half of the tattoo, now that is love. Overall I give this book of 4.5 out of 5.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment