Wednesday 2 April 2014

Inhuman- Kat Falls

Inhuman by Kat Falls
Wow just wow talk about the apocalyptic, survival, self discovery, romance and suspense in this book. Wow I'm honestly like blown away this is such a unique twist on a survival book. I felt like it was so original and unique and that is what made it interesting the fact that I have never read anything similar to this ever. The description on the inside of the book jacket honestly does not do the book justice just saying!.
Essentially a biological disaster has cause the United States to split into two parts the east and the west. The east no one goes in and no one goes out it is called the feral zone. Lane the main character has lived in the west her whole live, she's grown up knowing on thing the feral zone is off limits if you cross in you could catch the disease that kills people but also mutates them. But when someone Lane loves goes into the feral zone, she is forced to go too.
I LOVED this book, Lane's dad travels for work and is gone for a week each month on business trips, but he always told her bedtime stories, that were prepping her for going into the feral zone. Like what a smart dad, I honestly wasn't excepting a romance but there is one, it's more of a comedy romance which I know is a weird thing to say especially when the book is very serious. But I felt like the stuff that came out a Rafe's mouth was hilarious, Evenson was more a sweet guy except he surprised me with his secrets. I honestly loved this book, it had so many compelling elements to it, it wasn't a typical book at all. I would highly recommend it, I give it 4.75 out of 5, mostly because the book doesn't state what happens to Rafe.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment