Sunday 6 April 2014

Throne Of Glass- Sarah J. Maas

I loved this book so much, I found myself immersed in this other world that I loved. The main character Celaena was so strong and determined, she was also an assassin but she was such an amazing main character who I never found annoying. I also loved how this book was written and I never saw the twists coming that did happen. It wasn't predictable at all which is why I loved it.

So in this world magic has been banned. and Celaena an assassin is called to the castle to compete in a competition to become the kings champion, who is basically the person who will kill people for the king. There's 23 people competing but she has a lot to lose. She survived in a death camp and her name is only said in harsh whispers but if she loses she will be sent back to the death camp. The crown prince will provoke her, the captain of the guard will protect her and she will befriend an princess. But something evils is dwelling in the castle killing the competitors. Celaena must stop fighting for freedom and start fighting for survival.

I enjoyed this book so much, and I loved how the main character Celaena didn't give up everything for the guys, she was there to fight for freedom and that was it. I was really happy my version of the book had a how to pronounce section because some of the words were very difficult to pronounce. I must say I love the romance in this series that happened in this book. It wasn't instant, it was slow and steady how it would be in real life, but I'm on side Chaol he's a little ruff and tuff where as Dorian is a little more tame or book sweet. I all around loved this book so much I have to give it 5 out of 5 anything less would be a lie.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment