Tuesday 8 April 2014

Unravel Me-Tahereh Mafi

Wow I seriously LOVE this series so far. I'm obsessed with the characters and I'm officially team Aaron and maybe team Kenji. But I'm not so into Adam anymore. I love Tahereh's writing style it's so beautiful and the idea for this book is so original and unique.

Juliette escaped from The Reestablishment and now she's at Omega Point and she's free. But Juliette will never ever be free of her lethal touch and Warner who wants her more than anything. Juliette is faced to make a difficult choice, between her heart and Adam's life.

This book was so lovely and I liked it more than the 1st book. In Unravel Me you got to see a side of Warner that you didn't see in the 1st book and now I'm a tad bit smitten with Warner. I don't care if he's murderer or whatever, he can be fixed because he slowly gets fixed a little every time he's with Juliette and I want Warner and Juliette to become a thing, because there so cute together. And I typical fall for the bad boys so <3. I would so highly recommend you read this book. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment