Friday 4 April 2014

Zombie Apocalypse Tag

I found this blog version and am really excited to do it.
Pick 5 books (preferably ones you’ve read or know the characters).
  1. Write the name of the books on pieces of paper.
  2. Put the pieces of paper in a hat or container.
  3. Pull one piece of paper out to choose your first book.
  4. Open to a random page and use the first name you see to answer question 1 (under “Your Zombie Team”).
  5. Use the same book for question 2, but turn to a different page.
  6. Pull one piece of paper out to choose your second book.
  7. You will use your second book to answer questions 3 and 4.
  8. Your third book will answer questions 5 and 6.
  9. Forth book with answer questions 7 and 8.
  10. The fifth book will answer questions 9 and 10.
The books I chose where Obsidian, Poison Princess, Cinder, I'll Be There and Throne Of Glass. These are the questions i'll be answering after I write these books on a piece of paper and draw out.
  The first book is Cinder, the second Posion Princess third I'll be there 4thThrone of glass and fifth is Obsidian.
  1. Who is the first person to die? Cinder i'm actually quite mad about this she would have been so useful
  2. Who is the person you trip to get away from the zombies? Prince Kai, he wouldn't have helped out anyways.
  3. Who is the first person to turn into a zombie? Selena I don't have anything to say about that
  4. Who is the person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies?  Matthew, it seems very unlikely that would happen.
  5. Who is the idiot of the team? Emily, again she's quite smart so I don't think it would be possible
  6. Who is the “brains” of the team? Sam. I'm very glad about this actually because he knows how to survive which is great.
  7. Who is the team’s medic? Celaena it could be good but also could be bad.
  8. Who is the weapons expert? Chaol. Yes I think I could kick some zombie ass with him.
  9. Who is the brawler? Dee. So unlikely
  10. Who is the Team Captain? Daemon I'm cool with that.
I know this probably wasn't as cool as the video but I found to do.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment