Friday 4 April 2014

Eve And Adam-Michel Grat and Katherin Applgate

Eve And Adam
This book is told in 3 points of view Evenings, Solo's and Adams which you don't read till the second have.
Evening was thinking about an apple when the vehicle hit her, She wakes up in a hospital room with her mom arguing with the doctor that she needs to be moved to HER research facility, evening finds out her leg had fallen off, the doctor had been able to put it back on but her chance of it fully healing was slim. Evening's mother gives her a task 'create the perfect boy'.
Solo didn't know if Terra Spikers daughter would be anything like her, and she wasn't. Solo lived the last 6 years of his life in The Spiker Facility why? because Terra had been his legal guardian every since his parents died 6 years ago. He's ready to out Terra but Evening gets in his way.
Adam doesn't have any memories he's exactly like Evening made him, he's the perfect guy just not perfect for Evening.
I really did enjoy this book I loved how it was such a unique story line, something I've never read about. But the romance part was a little cheesy, girl gets perfect guy but doesn't want him she wants someone a little less perfect. But I still enjoyed it none the less. I found it to be a very easy read there wasn't really a deep hard to grasp plot. I really enjoyed the whole playing God spectrum, and I like how it was sorta based around Adam and Eve. And how everything goes to hell because of one apple.
I give this book a 4.5 out of 5 mainly because I just enjoyed it.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment