Wednesday 9 April 2014

Top 5 Book Quotes

I'm doing the Top 5 Wednesday and this week it's top 5 book quotes, this is just my favorites from the last few months because I have so many.

  • Books are easily destroyed but words will live as long as people remember them- Unravel Me Tahereh Mafi
  • “I can't promise the universe is gonna tell you what to do with your life up there. But if you can keep quiet and listen close enough, for long enough, it may whisper something you need to hear.”   In Honor Jessi Kirby
  • Where there is love, there is often also hate. They can exist side by side.” City Of Bones Cassandra Clare
  • “But just because you bury something, that doesn’t mean it stops existing.” We'll Always Have Summer Jenny Han
  • “It’s hard to throw away history. It was like you were throwing away a part of yourself.”   The Summer I Turned Pretty Jenny Han
Yes I did include 2 from the same author because well I love the Summer I turned pretty series.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment