Tuesday 29 April 2014

April Wrap Up

I read these books during the month of April, as you can tell I was on a little bit of a contemporary streak, most of these books will have reviews that I posted during the month if there isn't one it's most likely to come, if you'd like my opinion on a book feel free to ask in the comments below. I didn't read too many books, I would hsve liked to get to more, but school and sports and friends have left me with little time to read.
Burning- Elana K Arnold
Pushing The Limits- Katie Mcgarry
In Honor- Jessi Kirby
White Hot Kiss-Jennifer L Armentrout
Days Of Blood And Starlight- Laini Taylor
Beach Blondes- Katherine Applegate
A Midsummers Nightmare- Kody Keplinger
Scarlet- Marrisa Meyer
The prince- Kiera Cass
The guard- Kiera Cass
Tell The Wolves I'm Home- Carol Rifka Brunt
Amy And Rogers Epic Detour- Morgan Matson
Forever Too Far-Abbi Glines
Looking For Alaska- John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment