Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Prince/ The Guard -Kiera Cass

The Prince

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...
This is a novella that takes place during The Selection. I adore The Selection and I adored this glimpse into Maxon's life because in The Selection all you see is America's point of view, but with this novella you can see Maxon's point of view which I found really interesting, because you got to see what was going on inside his head. I wish it had been longer because there were some parts of the selection that I thought would have been fun to see in Maxon's point of view. But I still am giving this novella a 5 out of 5.

The Guard
Before America Singer met Prince Maxon . . .
Before she entered the Selection . . .
She was in love with a boy named Aspen Leger.

I honestly was team Maxon the whole way in the first two books because I felt like Aspen didn't realize how much Maxon does care for her, but seeing Aspens point of view and what he did for Woodworks family made me like him, but not as much as Maxon because I still felt like Maxon is better for her. But any who I also started to dislike Aspen more because he was putting the girl he claims to love in danger, like who does that Aspen who fricking does that.  But I did highly enjoy this book so i'm giving it a 4 out of 5.
-Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment